Neither a conference nor an event: this is an Oxygen Day of Learning.
Whatever your company’s needs, our aim is to help you make an objective assessment and forge ahead with your personal and professional development.
What do we think?
“We’re living in a world of communication where interpersonal skills are truly essential. Whatever the careers of the future may be, in an ever-changing world, the ability to communicate will remain a fundamental skill.”
Laurence Chassang Couturier,
Learning Days Representative
LEARNING BY DOING
- Maintain employee engagement
- Keep teams motivated
- Create cohesion
- Find your rightful place as a manager
- Listen better to communicate better
- Better understand and persuade your audience
- Practical tools suitable for both managers and their teams
- Techniques that are immediately transferable to daily life
- Best practices arising from our speakers’ expertise
A unique angle
- Allows employees to step away from their business practices
- Enables employees to discover a new world and new realities
- Learners can distance themselves from their usual habits and think about them by means of an analogy
- Learners understand their acquired practices and learn how to develop them
- Individual and collective awareness
- Participatory, fun and dynamic approach
- A time for sharing and co-development
Immediately transferable methods and techniques
Best practices arising from the sharing of experience
Former ship’s admiral, HR Director of the French Navy (awarded HR Director of the Year in 2012), Change Management Consultant.
Apiarist, company happiness manager, sociologist and collective intelligence expert.
Businessman, coach, guitarist, singer and consultant specialising in performance, motivation and personal achievement.
General of the Air Force, former leader of the Patrouille de France, operational efficiency in business expert.